ERZIA designs and manufactures RF Drivers for AOTF and AOM. RF output power and linearity requires a dedicated and specific approach to the design and implementation of these modules. ERZIA has several design approaches that allow a fast and efficient implementation of these modules, which include not only the RF generation and amplification, but also additional features like housekeeping signals, variable gain and frequency, PC based control software or special control interface. The drivers can be provided in several enclosures prepared for laboratory bench, 19-inch rack, or customized enclosure for field instruments.
Our AOTF drivers
- Wide range of frequency configurations, from 15 to 1000 MHz
- DDS based signal generation
- Several output power available (up to 10 W)
- Labview based control software.
- Optimized harmonic rejection, even for multi-octave bandwidth
Customizing for you
- Use some of our models “as is” or ask for your specific AOTF requirements
- Complete customization of RF Drivers (Power, frequency)
- On demand housekeeping signals
- On demand Telemetry / Telecomand interfaces for bench integration
- Mechanical flexibility to meet instrument constraints.
Project of reference:
ERZIA has recently prepared two customized RF drivers for bench operation in a prestigious research laboratory with the following features:
- Frequency range: Two configurations, 40-170 MHz or 15-50 MHz
- Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS)
- Output Power: Up to 2 W
- Flatness in band: 0.75 dB
- Output 1 dB compression point: Two configurations, 33 dBm or 35 dBm
- Spurious: < -60 dBc
- Harmonics: < -25 dBc (Typ < -35 dBc)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm.
- Computer connection: USB
- Control software (PC based) for:
- Output Power selection
- Frequency selection
- Frequency sweep/list